The 3 islands located just off the coast of Mazatlan are perfect for all kinds of marine activities and snorkeling is one of them. Its incredible geography offers an ideal setting for all kinds of adventures, from a trip to the top of the island, swimming in its beautiful beaches or snorkeling among hundreds of colorful fish that live there.
INCLUDES: Captain, Sailor, Travel Insurance, Cooler, Water, Soft Drinks, Kayaks and Snorkel Equipment, ice, water, traveler insurance, transportation one way from your hotel to the dock.
DOES NOT INCLUDE: Food, alcoholic drinks, tips.
Once you select the fishing boat in Mazatlán, a 20% deposit is required to reserve and guarantee the boat on the selected date, covering the other 80% before leaving for fishing or excursion. The total cost of the trip must be covered before your departure. Payment methods: cash, debit or credit cards.
Cancellation Policy: You can reschedule or cancel you booking 7 days before the trip free of charge.
Recommendations to take: Sunscreen, camera and towels. You can bring an ice chest with food and drinks.
Remember that we have transportation service at hotels within the city of Mazatlán